Gooey and oh so satisfying…
- 10 oz of semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp instant coffee
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Over a double boiler, melt butter, chocolate and instant coffee.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, vanilla and sugar on medium speed until combined.
- Slowly add chocolate mixture to eggs and sugar. Add a couple tbsp at a time on a slow mixing speed until well combined.
- In a small bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- Add flour to wet ingredients.
- When flour is completely incorporated gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Put batter in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make tbsp sized balls of the chilled batter.
- Dust powdered sugar over the tops.
- Bake for 15…
View original post 14 more words