I am not going to go into detail, just list them down and everyone can interpret them how they wish to, although they are quite explanatory.
- Don’t over think, write and just let it flow.
- Understand and acknowledge your writing voice.
- Don’t always go with the auto-correct, it doesn’t always know what you mean to create. Make new words, and new way of writing them.
- Don’t over complicate unless you want to. Not for the sake of it.
- Twist! One is enough, two are acceptable, more than that – have a proper structure to your story rather than just depending on twists.
6.Read more than you write and read more of what is closer to your writing style.
- Don’t be afraid that no one will read your work, that is not why you are writing.
- Take and invite criticism, understand it and learn from it.
- Set yourself a particular time in the day to write, don’t waste time. There are other things to get done in your life apart from writing.
- Lastly, understand the characters you create, spend time with them, imagine living their life, delve into their mindset and than write about them.